Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Sister of Sam.

Let me introduce Aksel's lil' boy chum and BFF, Sam.  You might also recognize handsome mister as the partner in baby crime at the top of my blog.  Regardless, he's adorable!  But, Sam has a sister...


First of all, I must explain why I'm writing about Sam and his sister.

To start, I talk about all things BOY, blog in and blog out.  What you don't know is that I'm something of a girl's girl, and I hope with all my heart to add a princess to our family mix.  Someday, that is.

(As a side note, I can feel my husband's discomfort at the second baby mention.  Also, if I only ever have boys, I'm one lucky lady!) 


Back to what I was saying though...

So, I need and want to share a little GIRL talk (or photos), and I can't think of a more gorgeous girl than Abby, the sister of Sam.

By the way, Abby gives the best hugs!  Her energy is infectious, too!

PHOTOS by Jabberpics





The Princess and the Frog...

The Princess and the Frog (Single Disc Widescreen)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

A vote would really make my day!


10 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from the hop. Please come on over and say 'Hi!' and follow back. Have a lucky Sunday.
    http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you get your princess someday. I'm super lucky to have two girls (Yeah! Sisters!) and a very cool son. While there's nothing like that special mother-son bond, your boy won't ever understand the simple joys of finding the perfect nail color, spend hours designing birthday party themes, or help you indulge in retail therapy. Well maybe, but it's unlikely. That being said, there's nothing like the first time your teenage son takes a protective stand for you or thanks you for taking such good care of him. You melt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, what cute pics. Sam and Abby are adorable. I am here as your newest follower. Thanks for coming by.

    http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pics! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up for the Weekend Wind Down today... I'm now following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are so cute and adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by and joining in my blog, will be back to discover more....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get your girl someday! You simply can´t depend upon sons to pluck the stray hairs off your chin when the time comes!

    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gillian,
    Thanks for finding my blog and commenting on my 'slave to tracy' post.....ugh getting off the baby weight is so darn hard. Love your blog as well, and love these pics......you have lots of beautiful pics all over your blog, it's hard to stop reading!!! And maybe you WILL have a little girly someday - we had a boy first, then got a girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love your blog...My first was a boy and when I got preggo again I prayed for another boy, but now that I have two girls, I can't imagine them being boys:) I hope you get your girl! Thanks for dropping by Adventures of 8's Blog Hop... I am starting another one tomorrow if you want to join... http://adventuresofmyfamilyof8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following back from Mommy's Peanut Gallery :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have two girls and love me some girl-time, but I bet boy-time is fun too. I'm jealous! These pictures are awesome. I wish you could take some of my kiddos!!! New follower.
    http://homesandbabies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia