Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lip Action?



I discovered Jurlique Lip Care Balm a few months back, and it's my favorite! From the moment I applied the first dab, I was hooked!

Not to mention, it's organic. Made in South Australia of herbs and flowers, this soft blend is beautiful. Most remarkable though, is its texture. It's incredibly moist, and very unique!

I've never used anything like it...

But before you click on the link, and gasp at its price (because $27 is expensive), let me reassure you... Jurlique's balm is AMAZING!

And a lil' dollop goes a long way. I lather my lips generously each night, and I still have lots left. I'm not giving you lip action, either!

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia