Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Mania!



I have Oscar mania, and I can't wait for tonight's award ceremonies!

Like most performing hopefuls, I've long-envisioned attending the illustrious event. To take it one step further, I've imagined accepting my statue, too.

Yeah, right?! Ha! We can always dream though...

In the meantime, I'll stick with just being an extra, but tomorrow's 5:30 am call-time is early. So, here's hoping Hathaway and Franco don't run over. I need my beauty rest!

PS - Look for my "nosey neighbor" (think Gladys Kravitz) window-scene next Sunday, March 6 at 9 pm on Lifetime's Army Wives.

PPS - Fingers-crossed the camera doesn't really add 10 pounds!


Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia