Friday, March 18, 2011

Blah, Blah, (Birthday) Blog!

Readers out there, it's time I celebrate the inevitable, and come to happy terms with my last twenty.  It's my birthday tomorrow! 

So, here's toasting to bittersweet 29... CIN CIN!

More like, keep my (old) chin up.  Blah, blah, (birthday) blog...


There's positive in the situation though.  For one, I get to enjoy a few pleasurable (much-needed) birthday treatments like: 



A lavish, hour-long mani/pedi at my local nail spa, and...



A hair-y great visit to Strawberry Blonde Salon!

(Where we will attempt to cover my 2900 grays... SHHH!) 



Moving on, I'll also love (and graciously) accept sweet presents...



From this handsome fella, and...



This one, too! 

(I ♥ you!)


Meanwhile, I'll smile and be totally thankful I'm alive, healthy, and sharing this life with my men!  29 doesn't sound so bad now...

Thanks for commiserating with me!  I needed the support ~

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    Do you take these pictures? They are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from bloggy moms. Would love if you followed me back: diaperderby.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love your blog...the photos and black and white aesthetic--lovely!

    Don't worry, I'm 41 this year and loving it!
    Cheers from Bloggy Moms,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the birthday pictures! Hope you had an amazing day!!
    Happy Birthday!!

    http://simplyyousimplyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Following you on GFC :) You can return the fav at
    http://theoliveparent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy Birthday! It looks like it was alot of fun.

    http://chaoticseven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Cute Kids! Following you, would love for you to follow back. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia