Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Crabby Crabber's Contest!

My lil' crabber's a little crabby.  With good reason, too! 

Aksel has six teeth breaking through his already-inflamed, nearly-oozing gums!  I wish these darn toofies would just come in...


Notice:  Ferris Drooler's stainy-stains on the collar of his shirt!  Aks could've used a stylish bib to go along with his Nostalgic Graphic Tee.

Shame on MOMMY me!

On the CRAB/BIB topic though, I have a mini-giveaway to announce.  And, it's only open to my Facebook fans.  Here are the rules:

If you "LIKE" Baby Talk without the Babble's Facebook page below, you will be automatically entered (along with existing fans) to win a blue CRABBER bib (above design) by Elizabeth Horton.



To be clear, you don't need to leave a comment.  All you need do is click on the Facebook link above.  It's that easy!

Thank you fb fans for your continued blog support, and GOOD LUCK!
  • Contest will be open until Noon EST on March 11, 2011.
  • The winner will be randomly selected (from random.org) and announced online.

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

If you like my giveaways, and want more, please vote HERE.

In Charleston?  Nostalgic Graphic Tees available at Sprout Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia