Monday, March 28, 2011

An Education.

I dreamt of jazz and Paris as a young girl, so this film (with its coming-of-age story) really hit home.



Not to mention, I love London and all things BRIT-vintage.  (And despite my husband's insistence, we will live there for while.) 

I mean, I could listen to Dusty Springfield for a lifetime and never grow tired.  I could watch To Sir with Love over and over and over...

With endearing performances by Alfred Molina and Rosamund Pike (to name a few), this film is a current fave.  Although I must argue, the last 10 minutes fell a bit short.  Too much 'tie-it-up-with-a-bow' cinematic music, but...

An Education is still worth watching.  I must also say, from one Mulligan to another:  Carey, you nailed it!


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I'm following you from Bloggy Moms - please stop by and check out my blog at www.myadventureinmommyhood.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia