Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Footin' the Books!

This should come as no surprise, my boy is a BABY bookworm!  And I've been saying it for a while now, but it's SEUSS serious. 

Just see for yourself...


Speaking from my heart, reading has always been high on my mommy curriculum.  For one, I enjoy the process of engaging my child (and his imagination) through character voices and silly gestures.  I also love encouraging Aksel to participate by pouring over (together) the brightly-colored details of each page.

In fact, it's some of our best time! 

But I know I'm fortunate to have captured early-on Aksel's BOOK attention, and that leads me to my point...

Many kiddos out there don't have this same opportunity.  To take it a step further, many children don't even own a book.  Not one!

(This saddens me greatly, and I want to help!)

So, be on the (upcoming) blog lookout for charitable partnerships with worthy initiatives like First Book and Toys for Tots.

First though, my latest giveaway:  Footin' the Books!

Rules for submission below.  Enter now to win this BODY of books...


(1) The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss


(1) The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss


(1) The Ear Book by Al Perkins


(1) The Nose Book by Al Perkins


(1) The Eye Book by Dr. Seuss

TO ENTER:

* Up to six ways to enter (leave a comment for each entry):

  1. "VOTE" for Baby Talk without the Babble by clicking on the TopBabyBlogs icon below:
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

             * You can "VOTE" as often as you'd like. Just leave a comment for each.

    2.    "LIKE" Baby Talk without the Babble by clicking on the
           Facebook icon below:

            
              * Leave a comment letting me know you "LIKED" Baby Talk...

     3.   "JOIN" Baby Talk without the Babble's Facebook fan page
           by clicking below:


               * Leave a comment letting me know you "JOINED" the fan page.

 
     4.   "FOLLOW" Baby Talk without the Babble by clicking on the
           Google icon at the top of the sidebar on your right.

               * Leave a comment letting me know that you are/have become a follower.

     5.   "TWEET" this post by clicking on the appropriate icon below.

     6.   "SHARE" this post by clicking on the appropriate icon below.


           Remember: You MUST leave a comment for each entry!

  • Contest will be open until Midnight EST on April 3, 2011.
  • Contest winner must have a US or Canadian mailing address.
  • The winner will be randomly selected (from random.org) and announced online. Please check back to see if you won, or leave your email address with comment. The winner will then need to provide their name and shipping address by contacting: babytalknobabble@gmail.com



45 comments:

  1. I have started Landon a Dr Seuss collection, and I dont have a single one of theses!! I voted on top baby blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked baby talk without the babble on FB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am returning the follow. Thanks for stopping by.
    http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
    www.reneeahand.com
    Thanks
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. i voted for you at top baby blogs. go go go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow GFC.
    fudgelovzme@gmail.com
    kerrificonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like
    fudgelovzme@gmail.com
    kerrificonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined
    fudgelovzme@gmail.com
    kerrificonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading should always be a Moms top priority in their child's development! It will follow them for life. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted!

    13cls13 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted!

    I love these books. Library favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted for you! Thanks so much for a great giveaway!

    ang
    ang_vaughan at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I voted for you.

    4allibaby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like baby talk without the babble on fb

    Cassie M

    4allibaby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I joined the fan page on fb

    Cassie M

    4allibaby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow the blog via GFC.

    4allibaby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I voted for you!

    tdecoria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow via gfc!

    tdecoria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I voted for this blog!!!

    tayates (AT) embarqmail (DOT) com

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following your blog via Google...

    tayates at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I tweeted!
    tayates at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i voted for you! scg00387 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i tweeted @desmoinesdealin scg00387 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like Baby Talk on facebook

    Thanks!
    Michelle
    michellehall@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I voted on TopBabyBlogs!
    winitmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I "LIKE" Baby Talk without the Babble on facebook!
    winitmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a fan of Baby Talk without the Babble's facebook page!
    winitmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow Baby Talk without the Babble on Google Friend Connect!
    winitmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/WinItMamaWINS/status/54381575017725952
    winitmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I shared on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/winitmama/posts/194879077217731
    winitmama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I "VOTEd" for Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete
  31. Voted on Top Baby Blogs

    monaodegard (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Liked on FB as Mona Haynes Odegard

    monaodegard (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Joined FB page as Mona Haynes Odegard

    monaodegard (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Following via Google as Mona Odegard

    monaodegard (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Tweeted @MonaOdegard:
    http://twitter.com/#!/MonaOdegard/status/54699277565427712

    monaodegard (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. i follow via gfc jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I voted for you. JD

    SamneneD@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia