Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Scream, You Scream...



I scream, you scream, we all scream for... VANS

No really, we love VANS!  In fact, the classic slip-on has proven to be our favorite style toddler shoe.  For one, they're easy to get on.

They also stand the test of kicking, foot-wriggling, and sole-chewing.  By that I mean, they stay put.  No bare feet in public!

Check out our latest VANS addition (and plus, they're on sale)...


FYI:  There are loads of discounted VANS available at Zappos.com.

Check out their lil' boy feet.



Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory


1 comment:

  1. New follower from Bloggy Moms ~ welcome to the mommy blogging world ;.) You can stop by and visit me athttp://mamaof3cuties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia