Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Judy's 'JUST-THAT-EASY' Icing!


As I said earlier, my get-fit mind has been in the CUPCAKE gutter this last week.  So, I thought it only appropriate I purge my sugar sins by sharing GRAMMY's divine frosting recipe.

Bear in mind, I'm new at this whole cooking thing...

Judy's 'JUST-THAT-EASY' Icing!

Ingredients:

1 c. milk
1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding
¼ c. powdered sugar
1 8 oz. Cool Whip

Directions:

Mix milk and pudding on low for two minutes.  Add sugar ~ then Cool Whip.  Remember cake or cupcakes need to be refrigerated.

I hope you enjoy Grammy's Cool Whip quickie.  I know I did!

Read more food here.

Aksel misses his Grammy & Pop Pop already!

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, how delicious!!!!

    Thanks for visiting me. I am following you back. I love your blog as well. Wonderful photos!
    DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia