Thursday, March 24, 2011

Laughin' the Day Away.

I'm a "TYPE A" momma, plain and simple. 

What can I say?  The details interest me, and because I care so much, oftentimes I'm misunderstood as controlling and uptight. 

Rather, as being only controlling and uptight. 

But...

I care about the laughter, too!  And, I love this quote:

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~ E.E. Cummings





Mommas:  What makes you SMILE?

Pregnancy and Baby 411 Fab Friends Thursday Blog Hop
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com Top Baby Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and a beautifully designed blog! Thank you so much for stopping by All that Glitters! I am following you back now and would love to have come back anytime! Would love to hear from you! I can't wait to read more of your posts! Have a fabulous weekend girl!
    XoXo-Ashley
    All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends
    Twitter Page
    Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aksel is absolutely darling! xo, shari
    http://www.spearmintbaby.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia