Thursday, March 17, 2011

A (Lil') Man's Best Friend.

Seeing as I'm of the following clans:  the Mulligans, the O'Briens, the Colwells, the O'Rourkes (you get the paddy point), it's only fitting I recommend (on this most sacred of Irish days) a GREEN product.

So, here it is...

Me wee lad, Aksel Kieran, loves his GREEN LeapFrog pooch, Scout.  And, I'm not exaggerating on Patrick's behalf, either!  Saint, that is.

Reminiscent of the 80's Teddy Ruxpin, this talking pup (he can learn your name) is my little man's best friend! 

And while I'm on the subject, he doesn't cost too much GREEN!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia