Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Saturday Saver. v1


Mommas:  Before you venture out on your Saturday shopping run, I'd like to share a saver.  A swedish-inspired, güd dollar deal...

And it may be nationwide, but I can't say for sure? 

Without further delay, Hanna Andersson Night Night Baby Sleepers in Organic Cotton (reg. $25) are available at Costco for only $11.99.

If you haven't had the opportunity to try this brand of babywear, I highly recommend doing so.  With simple patterns and pleasing fabric, you just can't (or shouldn't) sleep on it.  Go get one now!

I originally started that way, by purchasing just one, and I was so pleased I went back for more (three to be exact)...

In Charleston:  Sleeper size options range from 3 months to 3T.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia