Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A VAN-tastic Recommendation.

If you're anything like my family, and you actually give a TOODEE about Yo Gabba Gabba, this VAN-tastic recommendation's for you...


Yea, Yea...

I'm talking about shoes again!

I forgot to mention these Off the Wall character VANS in yesterday's post.  I love 'em, and as DJ Lance says, "They're AWESOME!


Muno agrees, too.  Ur wee one will RAZZLE DAZZLE in their own pair!


My lil' Brobee's first VANS (above) are now too small, and I'm having to pack 'em away for our next Gabba enthusiast.  Boo hoo!

But you can still get yours ... (and I highly recommend it)!



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those Vans, awesome! Following you from Bloggy moms, would love if you'd return the love! Thanks! http://www.thriftymomspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow, Thrifty Mom! I will check your site now and follow back. All my mommy best... XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are ADORABLE!! :)

    Following you from Bloggy Moms.

    Brea
    www.becomingbrea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the shoes!!! I will have to get some for my boys. Thanks for the great blog. Found you via the March Blog Hop and am now following.

    Leetah East
    http://afkdinner.blogspot.com
    http://leetahinwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia