Friday, April 8, 2011

Bumps, Bangs, and Bruises...

The beauty of this thing called parenthood, becomes more clear each day.  At nearly 16 months, my little one sure keeps me laughing.

But, it's not just the good kind.  Mischievous to say the least, Aksel has me chuckling in fear.

For instance, I've recently observed this new "look" on Aksel's face, and I shutter to think of what's in store?  Don't get me wrong, it's darling... the look.  It's just daring, brazen, and curious, too.

It's like I tucked my BABY in one night (last week), and he awoke a BOY the next day.  And, it's been bumps, bangs, and bruises since...

As a side note, I'm thinking Aksel might take after his flying-squirrel-for-an-aunt, Bridgette, who carefully scaled and then jumped dangerously off each furniture item in my childhood home.  Oh boy!

Nonetheless, there's a great place in this world for carefree spirits. Undaunted ones, too.  I just hope this TYPE A momma can cope...

I'll keep you posted though. In the meantime, have a great weekend!


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com


2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am a new follower from Tara's Weekend Blog Hop. I have a blog about living organic and eco-friendly, I hope you will stop by!
    http://anyasgreenbaby.blogspot.com/
    Anya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the bruises get worse and worse as they get bigger. And one day you wake up and they are an odd cross between an adult and a child.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia