Saturday, May 28, 2011

Carter's Sale and Coupons.



I scored (10) 1-Piece PJs at the Carter's Outlet Store yesterday for only $40!  In the life of my sleepin' bee, that's enough to last a year!

(INSERT HAPPY DANCE)

Like I've said before, I'm not great with coupons.  Yet, I admire those who are!  I mean, who doesn't like a deal?

So, here's my contribution to the bloggin' mommy coupon world... 

Now through Monday, Carter's merchandise is up to 60% off.  Spend $40 or more, and you're eligible to receive an additional 20% off.

And, if you have a Carter's Super Savings Card, you're primed to enjoy even deeper discounts.  Yippee!

Here are (6) 1-Piece Cotton PJs I purchased at prices ranging from $3.83 - $4.80. I also bought (4) Fleece Footed PJs for $1.43 each.



Click here to print your Carter's extra 20% off coupon. 

Otherwise, use this online code:  MEMDAY11

Happy shopping! 

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous baby! I love the colors that blue is so intense and classic. Great collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia