Friday, May 13, 2011

Do Get Sassy.

Being the "TYPE A" momma that I am, I sure hope Blogger feels my frustration and restores lost data asap. C'mon now!

That's beside the point though...

Today, I want to share a favorite, a nifty product my little one has taken a great liking to.  Aksel loves his Sassy Look Photo Book!


A gift from his Grammy and Pop Pop, Aksel enjoys flipping through the cushy pages, and seeing photos of his family in Maryland.

It's great for recognition!

In fact, Aksel now has a crush on his cousin, Caroline.  Every time he sees her photo, he leans in for a kiss.  It's darling!

But really, the book is easy for little fingers to handle and hold.  Not to mention, it's a whizz to clean!  And, did I say, it doubles as a teether, too?  See for yourself.  It does.

At just $6.99, this is a product I really like and recommend!

Sassy Look Photo Book


As a child, my father always warned, "Don't get sassy.  Don't get fresh."  In this instance, I say, "Why not?  Go ahead.  Do get Sassy."

PS - Don't forget to link-up and join my Sundae hop tomorrow night!

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

7 comments:

  1. That is very cool. I'm going to look for it online - my daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sassy book...I almost bought it for my son and ended up putting it back...looks like I should get him one :) Following you from the hop....please stop by and say hi www.areyouamom.com
    Thanks
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would it be too much to have a look book made of just myself for all my nephews and niece-on-the-way?? Always campaigning to be the favorite aunt over here. . . ;)
    Very cute! New follower from the Blog Entourage hop! :)
    xo-Muffy
    www.outofcontrolcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! I love that the pics are on a cushy surface...I've not seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I passed on two blogging awards to you! To claim them just visit here:
    http://mammageek.blogspot.com/2011/05/100th-post-100th-follower-2-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely have to get this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute... who doesn't love to get sassy!

    (ps I feel your blogger pain. ugh.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia