Monday, May 16, 2011

The First Haircut!

As predicted here, there were tears.  Lots and lots of tears.

But, Shaggy's got a new 'do.  Aksel, that is.

So, here's a chronological timeline of Aksel's first haircut with daddy at Strawberry Blonde Salon in Charleston, South Carolina.









Pictures by Abigail Marie of [non` pa*reil] photography.

Mustache Shirt by Corinne Citrolo of The Fresh Stitch.

As a side note, I want to thank all of my new followers and loyal readers.  I appreciate your support more than you know! 

* This is a repost from last Wednesday, May 11, 2011.
** Thanks, Blogger, for not recovering my "lost" posts.

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

8 comments:

  1. Awww! So cute! And hilarious! The "Help Me!" picture is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love his little onesie!!! SOOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, so precious! He is beyond adorable.

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Cool! Your photos are just amazing. Congratulations for your work, Visit me too. have a happy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos--that's what it's like every time we cut Jax's hair...but he doesn't always look that cute because Daddy does it at home with buzzers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave you an award on my blog! :)
    http://scrappy2010ramblings.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This had me rolling. What a little cutie!
    (found you through A taste of T Link up
    xo-Keri bohemian backbone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia