Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick Wick Talk.

I've talked about candles before (here), and how much I love them.  I do!  So, I interrupt your goings-on for a little quick wick talk.

My newest candle discovery is Peony by k. hall designs.  I adore it!

Peony by k. hall designs

It's pleasant, sweet, and springtime perfect!  Not to mention, other k. hall selections caught my eye, or in this case, nose.

For instance, the fragrance Moss is divine, and Milk is, too!  But I'm super-tempted by the site, and all the glorious, good-smelling titles.

They'll just have to wait though... :)

_________________________________________________________

I do, however, have a mini candle giveaway to announce:

  • Join Baby Talk without the Babble's Facebook page here, and you'll be entered to win this WoodWick Trilogy Candle.
  • Then comment letting me know you are/have become a fan! 
  • Open 'til Midnight EST on May 5, 2011.  That's tonight!
  • All drawings conducted at random.org.
  • Now hurry, and good luck!
_________________________________________________________

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

4 comments:

  1. already joined your facebook page
    angela m
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on the candles, I always buy ones that smell nice but I can't smell them once their lit (except for yankee candles). I know it's over but I liked your FB page anyways so I can follow you there too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog Hopping .... stop by our blog for our HUGE Mother's Day Giveaway Blog Hop! Fantastic Giveaway over 70 blogs are giving away prize packages worth at least $50.00 each blog .... Deda's prize package is worth over $150.! One is worth over $1500.00! Join us for some great gifts for MOM! We make Smelly Jellies! A green way to scent your home with no flame!
    http://dedastudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love candles too! My favorite is tropical smelling ones!

    I'm stalking from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Happy Mother's Day
    Kortney
    www.kortneyskrazylife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia