Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just So You Know...

Just so you know, Baby Talk without the Babble is on Facebook.  Click below to join my page.  Pretty please?!


Just so you know, Baby Talk without the Babble is PR friendly.  Click below to email me about potential opportunities.  Yippee!


Lastly, Baby Talk without the Babble now has a button for you to grab.  So, feel free to take it if you'd like!  Happy blogging!



 
Oh, and I'm offering (2) FREE-ish ad spaces (220 x 180) on my sidebar in exchange for giveaway items. 
 
If interested email me here.
 
All my MOMMY best ~
 
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to follow back. I love the site. Have a great day.

    http://yesihaveacoupon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia