Wednesday, May 4, 2011

(Kinda) Wordless Wednesday.

So, we finally got a dog.  But it's not what you think...


For one, he's old.  Like +200 in dog years.  And he doesn't mess on area rugs, scratch hardwood floors, or shed too terribly much.




In fact, he doesn't cuddle, sniff, or bark and beg.  He just falls to pieces.  But he's a man's best friend. Or rather, he was in the 70's.

Really though...

This vintage Fisher Price stacking toy was my husband's favorite as a kid, and we're glad to bring him home (from Grammy's).

I'm a collector of all toys memorable, and meaningful, too...


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

8 comments:

  1. Aww, he's got so much character! Congrats on your new addition. Old addition? Hmmm LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that pup... only in the mini version :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, following you from Wed Lioness Blog Hop.. Hope you can stop by sometime.. Loving your blog.. Awesome posts.. Look forward to reading through more :)) I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your visit.

    Lioness-

    Http://lionessrebirthorg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, love it! I love old toys that have meaning passed on like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I just love vintage FP toys.

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's almost velveteen rabbitish, huh? sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need THIS kind of dog. :-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, it was great to see you there!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia