Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Legend of Bluetooth.

The legend of Bluetooth goes a little like this.  Ahem.

And mind you, I'm not referring to the wireless device now popular the world over.  On the contrary, Bluetooth was a boy... 



A lad with 18 pearly whites, and curls on top, he traveled the carpet countryside in search of nibbles, snacks, and dustball munchies. 

Chomp, chomp, chomp!

All day and night he chewed.

Nom, nom, nom!

To no satisfaction.

But Bluetooth didn't know a spell had been cast long before his birth, and there was only one cure.  To fill his growling belly, and overturn the passed-down [Munchie Mulligan - I Need One More] curse, he would have to acquire the one perfect vittle to turn his teeth blue.  To turn his stomach, too.

Whence came this sickly snack?  He would soon find out...


All jokes (and mystic lore) aside, Aksel ate the tip of a blue Crayola crayon yesterday.  Surprisingly, he continued doodling (with blue wax fastened neatly on his bottom tooth) to create his first drawing.

Myself, I got a chuckle.  Bluetooth, I called him.

I also got inspired remembering the most darling display of children's artwork here, and subsequently started thinking in shades of blue...

I love this design by Brooke Giannetti of Velvet of Linen
 (It's not far from my living room now. See top.)


This is currently my dream kitchen!
(Courtesy of fellow Charleston blog, designer bags and dirty diapers.)




PS - I'm taking you all on a blog photo tour of my home soon...

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I'm following. Looking forward to the softball game! - Chadwick

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You are a HOT mama!
    2. LOVE this post
    3. I NEED those marble countertops

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue teeth are great! I'm excited for a photo tour of your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm blog hopping today and I'm a new follower from Bentobloggy.com, a blog geared towards making healthy and cool bento lunches for kids, and other delicious recipes. I'm also a Blogger.com 'Blog of Note' and a About.com finalist for "Best Blog on Google Blogger" - I hope you'll visit and follow me back! Thanks!

    -Emily
    Bentobloggy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia