Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Essential Summer Hair Product.

As I mentioned yesterday, it's my blogging intention to share with you my favorite beach products, or summer ones, nonetheless.

It's only appropriate, seeing as I'm at the beach for the next 10 days.



So, I'll dive right in.  But first, I must share a secret... 

Despite what you might think, through photos you have seen, the luxurious, shining locks I have displayed in posts past and present, are in fact, a misrepresentation.  Or rather, a diligent work in hair progress.  In actuality, I have very coarse, curly hair. 

Did you get that? 

Very coarse.  Very curly.

And, I'm not lying! 

Honestly, my natural hair's a mix somewhere between Troy Polamalu and Sideshow Bob.  But I'm here to say there's hope!  In the form of a conditioning product, MORROCANOIL®.


I love it!  More specific, it's light texture, fragrant smell of sandalwood and musk, and high shine quality.  Plus, a little goes a long way.  I mean, a dollop in the hand, a light finger-comb through my now short hair, and I'm set to go.  Not to mention, I use it on my mini-main man's mane, too.  Aksel, that is. 

Now, how's that for a tongue-twister?  Mini-main man's mane...

It works though, and I highly recommend snagging a bottle to protect your hair from the elements of long, hot summer.

Moroccanoil, 3.4-Ounce Bottle

Embarrassing, curly hair photos to follow soon...

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about moroccan oil for a while now. It's a bit pricey, but I'll try anything at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Moroccan Oil~ a little bit really does go a long way and leaves your hair silky smooth. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia