Saturday, June 11, 2011

Handmade Party Hats

I wish, like my husband, I was a natural in the kitchen.  Fate would have it though, I am just a natural at the table!  Or maybe, the sink.

I mean, Yummy Mummy, you make it look so easy! 

Butterfly Cakes, no problem!

Vanilla Bean French Macarons with painted Peonies, of course!

I feel accomplished, personally speaking, when I manage without error to cook bacon and eggs, or more embarrassing, boil rice.

But hope is not lost, because I am creative.  Here, for instance, are a few Yo Gabba Gabba party hats I recently made:





If you like these, and want pointers on how to make your own, email me.  If you have a themed party and would like custom hats, also let me know.  I feel certain I could conquer any character!



Yummy Mummy


Lastly, thanks for inspiring me to cook and create, Yummy Mummy.  As a mention, if you've made something you'd like to share, check out the linky above.  Also, don't forget to stop by my Sundae Hop beginning tonight at 7 PM EDT.

Now, anyone feel like voting?  Pretty please!  XO


1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw, thank you, Gillian! Love the hats! My 3 year ould would REALLY love them. We love Yo Gabba Gabba :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia