Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Own Little Corner.

Here's a little Rodgers and Hammerstein for ya...


In my own little corner in my own little chair

I can be whatever I want to be

On the wing of my fancy I can fly anywhere

and the world will open its arms to me...

"Why the showtunes?" you might ask. 

Well, it's really quite simple.  In my own little corner (of our master suite), I'm inspired.  By shots of beauties long gone.  Coins from far abroad.  Pictures of the life I'm living.  And, trinkets I've collected along the way.  Here it is, my corner:









Here are literal shots of the corner:



PS - I made the floral cotton sateen drapes with my crafty mother-in-law, Judy, last year.  If you like the fabric, I have at least 5-7 yards remaining.  Email me if interested.


Now, to address the wing of my fancy bit...

I also have a cat named Fancy, which makes the play on words even better.  Could you imagine wings on husky kitter here?  Or better yet, could you imagine taking fat cat for a joyride?


 
 
Yummy Mummy
 

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Your corner looks well-loved and cozy... and kitty is quite fetching as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sassy corner to call your own! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia