Friday, June 24, 2011

Open Your JAWS!

In keeping with the week's beach theme, I decided I would get my toes wet... in the kitchen.  And, this recipe was just perfect!

That said, open your JAWS for a sweet summer BITE, or two...




The only variation to the recipe, aside from using boxed cupcakes and store-bought buttercream icing, are the gold sand sprinkles I used in place of graham cracker crumbs.  I prefer the crunch!

Easy-to-make and fun to decorate, these seaside cupcakes will keep your hungry lil' sharks at bay!  Happy SUN and SAND!

Yummy Mummy
 
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! You are so creative :)

    And now I want to go get a copy of Jaws to either read or watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO cute! Love the shark fins, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I could eat a few of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes are so fun! They look perfect for summer :) I wanted to invite you to come over and share your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight today. Have a great day.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia