Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I ♥ Tiny Prints!

I've said it both here and here, I love Tiny Prints!  For example, check out a few of the cards I created for Father's Day:




Here's the best part though, for five cards (with postage and shipping included), I only paid $7.43!  You can't beat that!

To enjoy similar discounts, create a Tiny Prints account here, then wait until a week or so before any large holiday.  At that time, you should receive an email with relevant holiday promotional codes. 

Not to mention, register today, and you'll get 15% off your first order.

For the quality and price, Tiny Prints' products are superior!  I love 'em, and I'm not being paid to write this.  I'm just sayin'...



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia