Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Water Wednesday: I Got Crabs!

Crabby McCrabbers, and his plump stink face, sure make me smile...

Come to think of it, his Crabdaddy does, too!  Makes me smile, that is.  Boy, am I thankful for my men!
 
"Why the sentiment?"  you ask.

To answer, I read the saddest story of a young couple and their full-term, stillborn baby last night.  I know this might touch on morbid, but it put my selfishness to shame.  My indulgence, too. 

I got a reality check, real quick.  And, you know what? 

I've got so much to be thankful for!  Namely, my loved ones.  So, gratitude abounds this Water Wednesday, and I'm happy... 

I GOT CRABS!  (KEEP SCROLLING DOWN)


Great swim sale going on here(MORE ON THIS LATER)

Additional coupon and promotion code for said swim sale here.

Like the crab pool?  Get it here.

And, how's this for a cute crab tee?

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

8 comments:

  1. Hun, my blog changed. thebookness.blogspot.com

    follow me there instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. My Wordless Wednesday is also in the pool. That's the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are so cute!:) I'm excited for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, what a cute blog! just stopped by from the thirsty thursday hop! come by mine and say hello!
    i'm your newest follower ;)
    http://www.bragallaboutit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww very cute pictures of the crab man! I try to be thankful for my many blessings every day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from the Alexa hop! I'm a new follower & would love if you could visit/follow me too! Thanks! Have a great day!

    Musings From a SAHM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sad thing that happened, but, you're right. It does make you appreciate everything you have. Stopping by from happiness blog hop. www.atfirstblushbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for linking up! It's always good to have a reminder how lucky we are, and that crabby pool sure does make me smile! :) Maybe next year, if we can ever grow grass, we'll get one. For now, the grass is more sacred to my huband than our children keeping cool! ;)

    Off to your hop now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia