Friday, July 8, 2011

The Perfect (Adult) Party Favor!

I enjoy sparkling wines.  Anything with bubbles really.  But in particular, I most love Italy's Prosecco!

If you've never tried it, I highly recommend snagging a bottle from your local wine shop.  To best describe the varietal, it's less dry than champagne, and boasts, with each sip, lovely undertones of peaches, apples, and citrus fruit. 

On a hot summer day, in my opinion, there's nothing nicer than a refreshing glass of Prosecco paired with a few ripe slices of melon and prosciutto.  Talk about bliss!

Anyhow, here's my idea of the perfect adult party favor...

Half-Bottles of Riondo Prosecco with Lollipops or Photo Dowels

In the party circumstance above, we were celebrating our baby shower.  I realize it may seem the unlikely favor candidate for such an event, but we hosted a family-style feast for both my husband and my closest friends and family members.

And nothing screams a celebration like a POP and toast of bubbles.  So, a half-bottle of Prosecco was the perfect parting gift. 

(Upon Aksel's delivery, I also gave my doctor, and the staff of maternity nurses, little bottles, too!) 

In this instance, however, I fastened festive blue boy lollipops to each bottle.  But you could really customize them to compliment any party theme - engagement, birthday, holiday - all by decorating dowels, etc. 

Not to mention, if you're a party enthusiast like me, and the details make you giddy, these bottles placed side-by-side pack an aesthetic punch, too.  Especially, if you have a preferred color-theme going.

Should you have any questions, or need a little party help, feel free to email me.  I'd love to lend a hand...


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so wish you lived closer so we could share some prosecco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!!

    jenna duty

    thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia