Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tots Illustrated

I wrestled with the sheets in a semi-state of sleep, as my husband woke to watch his show.  And lucid thoughts came clear...

I saw his mug on the cover of a magazine.  Mulligan, that is.  


* If confused, Mulligan is in reference to my son, Aksel Mulligan-Kohn.  

But really, my husband flicked the telly on at little after four am this morning to watch Irish golfer, Rory McIlroy, tee off in the 2011 Open Championship.  And as I said, in a haze of sleep, the golf dreams and hair parallels rushed forth, all too real... 


Live from the ESP Dream Studio, I commentated:

"It's a shame, Nick (Faldo)," I said, "Such an upset after three days of beautiful, error-free golf.  But it's over.  After that last triple-bogey seven, Rory's gone and thrown it away."

"You're certainly right," he replied. 

"But there's hope for the game just yet," as Kid Mulligan shown through the fog, his locks blowing on the links.

"Hold your breath.  This is it," he continued. 

(A BRIEF PAUSE)


Now you know how it ends... the dream.  My boy was victorious!

But seriously, I couldn't help but make the comparison.  For one, my kid's got the hair.  Can you deny it?

And two, he's got good form.  Just see for yourself.


Not to mention, with a family name like Mulligan...

My kid, and his hair, make me happy!  If you know what makes you happy, link-up here.  Or click on the cute pic below...

Photobucket

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What a clever comparison :) He certainly has the looks to be a celebrity-we'll have to see what path he chooses!

    Thanks for sharing that with us at Rub Some Dirt On It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia