Sunday, July 3, 2011

True Blood: Fairy Loathing in Louisiana?

I'm indifferent about vampires, but I love HBO's True Blood.


After watching last week's season four premiere, namely Sookie and Granddaddy Earl's fight scene (shown below), it came to me.  We might just have an episodic case of fairy loathing in Louisiana

Not to be confused with Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.



Although, if I'm being honest, my blog header photo bears a striking resemblance to this series of Loathing photos.  What do you think? 


Baby Talk without the Babble starring Johnny 'Be-A-Good-Boy' Depp and Benicio Del Toddler.  I might be on to something here? 

Anyhow, I can't wait for tonight's new episode...

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I love your comparison photos. I can't wait for tonight either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love True Blood as well. have you read the books?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia