Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Big Top Must Haves

Last year's birthday party was in the theme of Yo Gabba Gabba.

It was a spectacle!  See here.

This time however, it's my goal to enjoy Aksel's second birthday.  (I was frantic prior.)  But to accomplish what I strive for, where the party details are concerned, it's gonna require extra time planning.

(I thought six weeks was sufficient last time...)

So, I'm getting started now.  And basically, I'm leaning towards a 'vintage circus' theme.  For one, my expected party color palette will work beautifully with the shades of my home's interior.  Not to mention, this gives me months-long craft lists, and I love a project!

(Aksel's birthday is late-December.)

Here are some 'big top' bits I'm inspired by...



FROM TOP LEFT, CLOCKWISE:  ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR


LEFT TO RIGHT:  ONE, TWO, THREE








Be on the lookout for party planning updates and crafty how-tos. And so you know, I'm totally digging Punchbowl.

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

3 comments:

  1. I love the cupcake photo toppers! What an awesome idea. Can't wait to see more posts. My daughter's birthday is coming up soon and I just started planning it - Sesame Street theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so much fun! Now I kind of feel bad I didn't put much planning into previous birthdays....but he's only had 2 so there's still time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome ideas! It's always good to plan ahead of time! Found you on FTLOB! Now a follower!

    <3 Maribel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia