Friday, August 12, 2011

Color Inspiration: Pink + Red

I was recently inspired by Giambattista Valli's Pink + Red Colorblock Dress worn below by Hollywood starlet, Emma Stone.

via

And it got me dreaming in shades of love and love...

(Pink + red, if you're confused!)

So here, lovelies, are my rose-colored favorites:

FROM TOP LEFT, CLOCKWISE:  ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR

I could work for hours in this office!

LEFT TO RIGHT: ONE AND TWO


Rose-colored glass makes this boudoir pop...

FROM TOP LEFT, CLOCKWISE:  ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR

And this cake is pink heaven...




On that note, I'm gonna have a glass of red wine.

But a TAB energy drink would sure be great (wish it was still on the market), or even a dollop of delicate pink cotton candy...

Have a great weekend!


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

  1. Love! Especially the red and pink room. And the cotton candy reminds me of your wedding weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia