Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mermaid Must Haves

Dive right in, and sea my mermaid must haves...

FROM TOP LEFT, CLOCKWISE:  ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR

Were I a mermaid, I would get on swimmingly if I lived here.

LEFT TO RIGHT:  ONE, TWO, THREE

I adore the whimsical felt party hats of Stell & Livi

And I love a mermaid dress!  Especially this one...

Did you know you could win this shirt?  Make a splash, enter here.



For the finishing touches, a maid de la mer needs:  ONE, TWO, THREE


Thanks for hangin' round... ;)


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

3 comments:

  1. Love this post! My daughter is asking for a mermaid themed 4th birthday party so I love this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That party hat is sooo cute! and love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink mermaid dress! I could never wear it but it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia