Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mustache Must Haves

If you haven't figured it out by now, I have a thing in my heart for a good mustache.  Case in point:


Actually, now that I think of it, my men do too!  Favor a good 'mo...


So, here are my mustache must haves.  They're very hairy great!


I and II




I and II


I and II


Lastly, do you see the mustache Aksel's wearing in our first family portrait taken nearly two years ago?  Where does the time go?

A mustache just makes me happy...


Photobucket

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I love those! There are always funny mustache items on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! those are all SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are too funny! They are great for a laugh :) I personally love my dad's creepy crawly caterpillar mustache, but yours are all very dapper. Love the family photo!!

    Thanks for sharing this for us at Rub Some Dirt On It!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia