When recently asked to review Easy Canvas Prints, I thought, "Their product should make for a nice gift."
I didn't expect to want one, or many really, for my own home.
Honestly, before receiving my complimentary 8x10" Easy Canvas, I didn't want canvas anything. Call me a picture snob, or photo elitist, but I just knew I preferred a traditional frame with matting.
Even if it cost more money, and took more time.
With that laid out...
I come to you today with
For one, the name says it in a nutshell: they're easy and canvas.
But they're also high-quality, durable, and lightweight. Not to mention, they still make for a great gift. (Ours is for Grammy.)
On the topic of gifts however, Easy Canvas Prints is sponsoring (1) 8x10" Canvas + FREE US Ground Shipping for giveaway.
* Up to 9 ways to enter (leave a separate comment for each entry):
- "FOLLOW" Baby Talk without the Babble via Bloglovin'. (+2)
4. "FOLLOW" Baby Talk without the Babble via Google Friend
Connect by clicking on the icon at the top of my sidebar. (+2)
5. "LIKE" Baby Talk without the Babble by clicking on
the Facebook icon below. (+1)
8. "TWEET" this post daily by clicking on the icon below. (+1)
9. "SHARE" this post daily by clicking on the icon below. (+1)
- Contest will be open until 11:59 PM EDT on Sept 26, 2011.
- Contest winner must have a US mailing address.
- The winner will be randomly selected (from random.org) and announced online. Please check back to see if you won, or leave your email address with comment. The winner will then need to provide their name and shipping address by contacting: email@example.com