Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Fortune Toddler: A Party Update



How's this for vintage circus?  He's a cute fortune teller toddler, right?

With a 'stache thrown in for laughs...

Or to disguise his I-hate-wearing-hats-and-my-top-lip-is-quivering-hurry-mommy-before-I-meltdown pout!

Nonetheless, this shot'll work well for either Aksel's party invitations or his personalized cupcake toppers.

Who knew channeling Rudolph Valentino would be so much fun?

Like his hat?  Make yours here.

Also, check out some fabrics I'm inspired by.  Vintage circus, yes!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. thats a great party theme! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fortune Toddler? I think I died laughing (in a good way! TOO cute!) This looks like such a beautiful and inspiring party - LOVE the cupcake toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has to be the cutest thing I have seen all week. How could you not love vintage circus with all of the fab colors and designs.. very inspiring indeed.

    Stopping by from FTLOB.. have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia