Sunday, September 11, 2011

I ♥ Amsterdam!

Aside from the more obvious ten-year 9/11 anniversary, which I will never forget, I'm also celebrating a five-year Amsterdam anniversary.

Five years ago today, I traveled to lovely Amsterdam for the first time.  Here are some snapshots from that first day:   











If you can't tell, based off the fact I'm commemorating my first trip to Holland, I love Amsterdam!  And I can't wait to return.

I highly recommend making a trip to this gloriously quaint little city.

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

4 comments:

  1. new follower of yours through your blog sunday hop :) I want to go to amsterdam soooo badly! I'm trying to save up for my graduation gift to myself, if I can swing it with my upcoming wedding next november.

    hope you are enjoying your sunday

    www.futuremills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I would absolutely love to travel there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I've always wanted to make it to Holland, although I've been close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes beautiful photo's! I have always wanted to visit Amsterdam; someday...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia