Thursday, September 15, 2011

List Lady List

Given the title, one could assume that I like (of all things) lists.

If you did, kudos, because you are right!  I love:

  • Compiling lists
  • Revising/crossing things off lists
  • Completing lists

Sounds nerdy, right?  But it helps so much.  

For instance, I recently compiled a small list of goals here.  And since its creation, I've been brainstorming, aflutter with ideas.

(I will be touching on the status of these goals very soon.)

Anyhow, the list has given me a sense of purpose.  Dare I say, focus?

Some of my old notebooks chock-full of lists.

If you don't already, I recommend periodically writing a list of goals. And keep in mind, when constructing said lists, everything is within reach.  Figuratively speaking, we are the captains of our own ships.

To take it a step further, a wise man once sang (in the late 90's):

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

So now that I've inspired you (ha ha), I'll have you know... I also love an ordinary to-do list.  In fact, I try to start each day by writing one.

What about you?

Looking for a notepad or organizer?  I love these:


LEFT TO RIGHT:  ONE, TWO

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. I love lists too! I add things I've alreaady done to a list....just so I can check it off. I'm a weirdo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a huge list maker. but sometimes, i make the lists in order to procrastinate actually DOING anything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia