Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Lullaby Project. v1

* I'm attempting, today, to speak/think/write/worry about something other than autism

Speaking from my heart, I love to sing!

In fact, for a great long part of my life, I aspired for the Broadway stage.  I still do, secretly.  Even if for only a song...

To be enveloped by an orchestra, 
to feel pringly goose pimples on my arms, 
to own it gloriously for three minutes, before I die... 

That's dream #1 on my list!

(Aside from a happy, healthy family.)


So, I've set a few personal goals (first mentioned here), and they are:

  1. To sing more.  (duh)
  2. To get in a professional recording studio.
  3. To put the dream out there.

To give it a relevant twist though, I plan on recording Aksel's lullabies, acapella.  Or rather, the songs he's most-loved since birth.

And I'm gonna call it, The Lullaby Project.

(I'm also gonna share it here, as I go along.)

What are your dreams?  I'd love to know...

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

3 comments:

  1. hi. its a nice share. iwas followed no.839. please come. regards from java island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name "Lullaby Project." I say go for it lady! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. When it comes to dreams the only thing that usually stands in the way is our fears and doubts in ourselves.

    My dream is to be a successful writer and counselor. (And to be the best wife, mom and friend that I can be!) XO Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my dreams have already come true, but I'd have to say my biggest dream right now is to move West.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia