Friday, September 9, 2011

September Sweethearts

It's a week of birthdays (and parties) in my household...  

To start, my sister, Dannyelle, is celebrating her 13th birthday today!

Not to mention, my flexible sister-in-law, Melissa, celebrated her 29th birthday (wink, wink) the day before yesterday!

And our close friend, Mike, is celebrating his 40th birthday tomorrow!

So, I'll now sound the blowers, clank the horns, and shout aloud... "Happy Birthday, September Sweethearts!"

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow your pictures are super amazing. I look forward to coming to your blog to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. That pic of your sister-in-law is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia