Thursday, October 13, 2011

Clownin' Around: A Party Update

It's been a few weeks since I've made mention of Aksel's upcoming vintage circus 2nd birthday party.  I'm still planning though...

For instance, here's a clown shot of Aksel I'm using for personalized cupcake toppers.  (Ones like these.  However, I'm making my own!)


I figured, as sort of a spoof, and for the sake of personalizing the party details, I would dress Aksel as various big top characters.

He's already posed as a fortune teller toddler for his invitations.

And I dare to think what role he'll next take for one of mommy's hairbrain party ideas?

Flamethrower?  No.
Lion tamer?  No.
Tight-rope walker?  Maybe.

Thankfully, he's a good sport.  And a really cute subject!

If curious, check out my past party posts.  And if I've made you smile, please vote for my blog below.  ;)

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

4 comments:

  1. He is super cute in that clown hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is the cutest photo! Can't wait to see all of your circus ideas. We are having a circus party for the 3rd Birthay in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a unique party idea and I love that you dressed your son up in all the different parts for the decorations. Too cute!

    Stopping by from the Create & Inspire link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gillian! I Love Love the circus theme!!! I'd love to this too if I one day I have a baby boy!!

    Thanks for linking up this to my Create and Inspire Party... Hope you can link up next week too! :)

    Angie from A Little Inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia