Friday, October 21, 2011

Laughter, Joy, and Sprinkled Cupcakes

My best friend, and best brother, are celebrating birthdays, today and tomorrow.  Here, for your delight, are photos of my favorites:



Anna, my bestie, is 30-years-young today.  While my baby brother, my only brother, Patric, is 17 tomorrow.  

(FYI:  I'm right behind Anna.  I turn 30 in five months.)

And I'm wishing for the pair, because I love them so, happy days filled with laughter, joy and sprinkled cupcakes.  

(PS - I feel like Patric should still be three.  Where's the time gone?)

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm counting down to the big 30. Only 2 weeks and 1 more day!

    Happy bday to your brother and sister! I know what you mean about the little brother...when mind got married, I couldn't believe it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia