Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Voice for Good

To many of you, I know it's no big deal, Top Baby Blogs, but to a mom that loves to write, it's paramount.

And I finally have something I really want to share, a cause I believe is really worth writing about... and that's autism.

(It's my hope to help other parents, to be an advocate.)

Oh, and organizations like First Book and Debi's Kids, too!


With that said, the folks at Top Baby Blogs have reset their ranking stats, and I'm having to start all over again. 

That means I'm losing my hard-earned #12 spot.

(Thank you, by the way, for all your votes and readership over the last few months.  It means a lot!)

So I ask, will you please take a moment to vote for my blog?

(All you need do, is click on the link below, and then click on the left owl.  That's it!  It's easy!)

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

You might think, "What has Top Baby Blogs done for you?  Why such stress to garner votes, etc?"

Long story short, Top Baby Blogs has been kind to my site.  Aside from an obvious increase in traffic, I'm receiving, on a near daily base, exciting opportunities, from great companies, that I get to share with you.  And most important, my dream of writing is realized most everyday.  I have a voice to do good.

PS - Feel free to vote daily!  :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com Top Baby Blogs

2 comments:

  1. I recieved the Versatile Blogger award, and I am passing it on to you. You can pick up the award, read the rules here: http://sweetestcarolinee.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I donno if I voted you, I follow the instruction, don't if it's still counted...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. I love 'em all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

avandia